Saturday, September 13, 2008

So where is the tin man...silly cat watching the flying egg...while purple dragon flies munch on fat mosquitoes...blender feeds...bring your own celery and carrots...the face in the mirror looks so much better...when I take my glasses off...made a psuedo telephone pole from mesh...minnie drivers' "Beloved" plays in my head while...fleas snack on my half numb ankles without fear of detection...cleaned nine stainless steel sinks...one bathroom sink...one toilet today...it cost me ten dollars to buy the stuff that removes the stains from stainless steel...go figure...across the street in EastBay Park weary souls try to sleep...or drink tall cans of strangely named...beer...before the police show...this while joggers with cell phones and pepper spray...run past...oh yea...never...ever...tell a MH professional that doesn't know...you...that you are reaaallly tired...trust me on that one...I reaallly am tired...and...the fleas have had thier dinner...good nite my friends...

No comments: